Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wikipedia Denise Miliani Who Thinks The Jonas Brothers Party Harder Than Anyone Else?

Who thinks the Jonas Brothers party harder than anyone else? - wikipedia denise miliani

Or is it just me, a hopeless cynic.

From Wikipedia:
The Jonas' are known known for their healthy family image. The brothers are all committed Evangelical Christians, their father, a former minister, and they were informed by her mother at home. In addition, they all wear purity rings known for his left hand ring finger and have vowed to have sex before marriage. Joe said that the rings symbolize a promise to ourselves and to God as we remain "pure" until marriage "and Nick said," is [purity rings] pretty awesome, and the rings are just one of our options, a bit like it from all others. "He started wearing the rings when their parents, Denise and Kevin's father asked them if they wanted. [62] They also alcohol, drugs and tobacco contain [63].

3 comments:

cadisney... said...

I think the paparazzi have now, if it really difficult part had been caught.

God said...

Lol. Love it. The Secret Life Of American Jonah.

I really do not know how they themselves or their music, but I like the fact that they wear purity rings. I hate it when people insist they are only for girls. Why do girls have to contain and not boys?

some agnostic person said...

Yeah right. You know that you are with the girl on Disney Channel.

Post a Comment