Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dust Mite More Condition_symptoms Do Allergen Sprays Really Work In Controlling Dust Mite Allergy Symptoms?

Do allergen sprays really work in controlling dust mite allergy symptoms? - dust mite more condition_symptoms

Recent studies say that they are not for those who are allergic to dust mites and their droppings. There is someone out there who are allergic to dust mites, which makes the best use of sprays or other treatments for allergens from dust mites?

1 comment:

jumpinmo... said...

I have terrible allergies which include the common house dust and mites. I've tried some spray prescription Zyrtec allergy and oral and other med None of them has something to help me. I found some relief from the installation of an air purifier in my house. I have a few of the cheaper, would you at Walmart, Target, etc. They do not really get much, and I found to be loud. I ended up paying $ 500.00 for a model of the Oreck Oreck I had to jump from one shop to go. It was really great to minimize the symptoms of allergy. Also someone recommended that this thing Allergen Block, which is done by Chloraseptic called. It is an ointment and a small amount around the nose and upper lip. They rub it out and it is invisible and can not even say to turn it off. I've been using it for three days, and I noticed some improvement in my allergies indoor and outdoor use.

Post a Comment