Monday, February 15, 2010

Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Cedar Rapids Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company Affiliated With Bank Of America?

Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company affiliated with Bank of America? - stonebridge casualty insurance cedar rapids

I started an account with the Board of Auditors for a while and now, have received calls from all these companies are associated with them, I offer different products. I was in the "Do Not Call List", but it takes 30 days to take effect. Meanwhile, I received a call from a health insurance company, "Stone Bridge", which explained that she had written some information about their policies, which sounded good on the phone. The telemarketer said, I have given 30 days time to call the policy and if I decided I was not about the number on the brochure, which terminate in contrast, had $ 30 per month directly to my account the advice of the auditor. They called me almost 3 weeks, the woman said, he has 30 days after the call, and I still haveven't received documentation. I am ready to cancel my account any fees. This is a bad deal as far as I'm concerned, and I have no way of contacting them other than as caller ID on my phone that day. Does anyone know of any other contact with this company? Thank you.

2 comments:

Sean N said...

I suggest you contact your bank (Bank of America) on the bench beside him and say to them to close their account and opening another. There are some unscrupulous business practices, where they are offered something great at the door, only to then ripping out the window of your money 30 days ... Your bank (if Health Insurance Co. has its account, your bank can give the free phone number to cancel. Your current account / ATM, and a new ...

car253 said...

Bofa and vice versa, I invite the charge.

Post a Comment