How do I find out what dress shoe size I am? - 11 ee shoe size
I'm happy about the Internet to find out how big bin. In tennis shoes, I wear a 10.5, but when it comes to dress shoes, I do not understand .. what size are to:
10.5 B
10.5 D
10.5 E
EE 10.5
10.5 EEE
10.5 W
10.5 N
10.5
I do not understand it .. How do I know if I'm wide or narrow or wide or triple-B or D is what .. There are a number of successes?
My foot is 2.5 inches in the heel to about 3.75 inches and is 10.75 or 11 cm long.
1 comment:
It would be better if you are a business, like Dillard's, Macy's, etc. go to the section of shoes and tell them your Dillema. You will be more than happy to give your size.
Post a Comment